Hydroponics: An eco-friendly approach to farming
Hydroponics – a methodology of growing plants using nutrients and water – is gradually gaining popularity in urban areas. Some hobbyists even use this method for home food production.
Under this system , crops are cultivated during a soil-less medium. Let’s see a number of the advantages of this advanced way:
• As compared to soil-based farming, hydroponic gardens need relatively less space.
• Minimal investment is required as hydroponic tailored kits are available within the markets nowadays.
• Although this system is heavily reliant on water, it actually consumes less as water and nutrients are often reused and recycled because of a central nutrient reservoir or water bank.
• during this method, the gardener can easily detect or correct any deficiencies.
• More productivity thanks to a relatively shorter growing cycle. Crops can even grow twice faster, some studies show.
• Plants grown through the soil-less gardening system have better nutritional value than those cultivated through conventional methods.
Xyton This is an Automatic Indoor gardening system. Plants get air and water at the same time.The automatic system can be used to grow leafy � vegetables and herbs.Another advantage is that the plants grown are clean and free from pesticides.Switch to Hydroponics Today